Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol Top 12! Booooo HISSSSSS

Jamie Genovese Is anyone as OUTRAGED as I am about American Idol last night?
Julie Makeyenko Fulciniti thats why everyone should vote

Jamie Genovese I completely agree!! I did too for once, but it didn't save my Lilly! :)

Julie Makeyenko Fulciniti i really like her toooo

Lindsay Walsh I can't believe she's gone! She was my favorite!

 Jamie Genovese I know! I'm happy that Didi made it tho, I love her, but i'm sad for Todrick and Alex, I thought they were soooo much better than Tim (ugh) LOL

Jen Kapsiak I am only sad for Lilly! I thought for sure she would be in the final 4 with Crystal, Michael and the one Kara likes (I forgot his name).

 Jennifer Faber Barry I really liked Lily too...I thought Katie Stevens was going to be gone for sure...I also liked Alex WAY bewtter than Andrew...

Jamie Genovese @ Jen K Casey James! Yes I like him too
@ Jennifer B - I was SHOCKED when they said Andrew over Alex (even tho i liked Andrew) And SHOCKED when they said Katie over Lilly, i mean WHAT? All the while Tim is sitting there and i'm SHOCKED over that too, sorry i'm waaay too passionate about this LOL


 Jennifer Faber Barry I think that some how there are always a couple that sneak through on "America's Vote" so people can see them improve over the 12 week period...just a theory.. this is how much I remeber Tim?!? when you first sadi his name i had to go to the web site to see who he was..he wasn't even an original pick for the top 24

Jamie Genovese I KNOW and he STINKS! LOL I mean he did waaay better this past week but he soooo wasnt better than Todrick and Alex. I'm going to start a show called "Jamie's American Idol" LOL

Jennifer Faber Barry lol

NEED I SAY MORE?!

No comments: