Friday, March 5, 2010

American Idol Week 2 Results

Ok so here are the results for week 2!!! The only person I'm not so happy about is John Park, surprising enough! I had him at the very bottom of the guys list but last week I thought he did pretty good! So no I don't think he was good enough to win the whole competition but I do think he deserved to stay at least another week. But se la ve.




The ladies I agree with 100% (even though I kind of liked Michelle's spin on Creed. I also think that Katie is growing on me. And I have to honestly say that I think Chrystal is ridiculously OVERRATED! The judges are all about her this season and it's really getting old, ok yea she can sing but comon she's not gods gift to the competition, and can we give Didi a little credit here?! She's AMAZING and the judges were so rude to her on Wed that they made her cry!!!!





















ugh the judges are really falling off this year, with Kara's ridiculously embarrassing moments with going gaga over Casey and then how she took it waaaay too far by insulting his performance and calling his voice DIRT!? She's really got some nerve. And seriously stop the remarks about Casey, ok he's hot we get it and we agree. What's not Hot is thinking about Kara thinking he's hot, that's gross! (can you tell I don't like Kara, LOL) I keep seeing flashbacts of Kara flashing her gross stomach and non exsistant chest to try and one up bikini girl (who, let's be honest was an A-hole but at least she had a nice bod!) And one last thing about the judges this year that is really pissing me off, their total inconsistency of week to week and contestant to contestant. For example, make it your own but not too much, then they do a little and according to them it sounds exactly the same, I mean WTF are they even talking about half the time?  Then somehow it's sounds different in the studio then it does at home, so Ellen thinks it sounds worse in the studio but Simon regrets saying someone was good because it sounded worse at home?! Whatever I'm floored by who they like and who they don't this year and I swear it's a conspiracy, something is going on and I don't' like it one bit!!!



Go Didi!!!

No comments: