Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Picture Story!

So most of you know that for my birthday my amazing wonderful husband bought me a Nikon D5000 professional grade camera! And for christmas my wonderful family went in to get a new a new zoom lens! Here are some pics to show you how we've been doing with it.....





















Most of these are unedited (aside from a few) I have to get better with learning the camera settings and using photoshop, so i'm moving along slowly but surely.
Hope you enjoy there's more to come soon!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very impressive!

Jamie said...

Thanks Jen!

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie:

Some really great pics! You may have a new career as a photographer.

Jamie said...

I would LOVE that! I'm working my way towards that slowly but surely, I need more practice before I can really get out there but if you know of anyone that wants pics, family or otherwise let me know!